- "He was a good rabbi. He taught everyone to be nice to one another."
- "He was an important Islamic prophet, called Isa."
- "He was a great teacher who did a lot of good and healed the sick."
- "He was a good Jew, but Paul made him into a god for the Gentiles."
- "He is the Son of God."
- "He got in trouble with the authorities and became a political martyr."
After two thousand years, Jesus of Nazareth is still different things to different people. But we believe that Jesus was, and still is, who He claimed to be--the Messiah of Israel and of the Saviour of all nations. In this website you will learn how Jesus was not just a prophet. He was declared to be the Son of God with power through the resurrection from the dead, and He ever lives to make intercession for us. He is also visiting His people by His Holy Spirit through the divine agencies of dreams and visions in fulfillment of Bible prophecies before His Second Coming. In this site you will learn that Jesus is not in his grave; He is alive and He shows Himself to be alive! He lives in all those who put their trust in Him and invite Him into their lives. Jesus says the same thing to us that he said in Bible days,
"Behold, Here I stand at the door and knock. If you hear me calling and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal as friends." (Revelation 3: 20)